Sunday, 24 February 2013

Style spotting: Psy in London

Is he or isn't he?
On Tuesday afternoon,last week, dashing around in London, from Bond Street to Piccadilly, on my way to the ICA, who did I meet, no really who?

..............................It had to be PSY.

The only thing is, I'm not quite sure?
It looked like him, he had a good style, he was trying to be a little 'incognito', but I was sure it was him, he had his 'Swag!'

As I approached him with the excitement of an expectant child, with my eyes glazing over with the dizziness of a starstruck  'Groupie', I asked Psy, for an autograph!

Hello,  er hello....................... Psy, Psy?   ........ can  I.......?. can I........?. but you are Psy...........aren't you?  

From Gangnam style? 

He looked at me with a kind of loose sense of denial, the type of denial from a 'Cop' with his cover blown, a type of denial to stop and make you think, but without a great amount of conviction.....! 

"No, No" he replied.

But if it wasn't him, then how do they look so alike!! 


It was an incredible scene ........ the man who .......... 1,345,032,987 people have viewed in his video clips, and more must have listened to his songs, and now here he was standing in front of me, in front of a number 38 Bus, wearing my Margiela... (H&M) coat...... I had to shake his hand, just had to!


This is the real Psy from Gangnam style video clips...............
And this is the person I saw in London's West End, incognito!
What do you think, is it him?


The girl on the phone was also with him! 
His PA? Or his girlfriend?



He tried to shrug me off!!
......But I know he's the one! 
Boom, I 'Papped' him, Gangnam Style!